Admin and Online Assistant Vacancy
We are conveniently located in Chatswood close to public transport/buses with car parking available.
We’re designers, marketers and distributors servicing the hospitality industry.
Offering flexible working hours 4 days per week, min of 20 hr/pw. Full working rights required.
This role’s primary function is to assist with several departmental requirements such as preparing and analysing accounting and sales reports, preparing presentations, customized pricelists and reports for customers, maintaining online marketplaces, performing online research and assisting in specific and ad hoc management and customer requests. This role reports to the CEO and Office manager.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and driven to adapt quickly to our continuously growing and evolving business. Besides being proficient in the use of MS Excel and Powerpoint, a strong understanding of online e-commerce functions and marketplaces is desirable as well as being highly tech savvy.
- Prepare, edit, analyse accounting and sales reports.
- Prepare presentations for management, sales agents and customers.
- Prepare customer specific pricelists
- Maintain, investigate and respond to queries from marketplace platforms (Ebay, Amazon, Dan Murphy, Catch.com, etc.)
- Input and upload product spreadsheets into marketplace platforms (Ebay, Amazon, Dan Murphy, Catch.com, etc.)
- Maintain existing website platforms
- Organizing customer requests for images or other data
- Performing online research
- Assisting with ad-hoc tasks on a daily basis
- Fluent English
- Skilled at MS Powerpoint and MS Excel
- Some understanding of online marketplaces (Amazon, Ebay, Catch, Dan Murphy)
- Operational knowledge of website platforms (Shopify, Hubspot, Wix)
- Systems experience (MYOB, Quickbooks, Xero)
- High attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing to learn and adapt to new software and platforms
- Ability to perform online research and investigate relate arising issues
- Excellent Team player
- Excellent customer service
- Hospitality Attitude
- Ability to multi task
- Open minded
If you have the skillset required for this position please email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org